Last modified: December 20, 2017
de Le Clean, LLC (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and We are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the mobile application de Le Clean or the de Le Clean website located at www.deleclean.com (collectively, our “Application“) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Application.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company, on the Company’s website, mobile website or other communications.
- Through our mobile or desktop versions of the Application that you downloaded from an applications store or otherwise.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Application.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Application is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Application or may use the Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Application or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Application, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, credit card information, cleaning location, locations of cleaning service providers, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information“);
- that is about you but individually does not identify you;
- certain background check information of the providers of cleaning services;
- pictures or other photographs on your mobile devices;
- about your social media profiles if you sign into the Application through the use of social media platforms or other electronic platforms; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Application and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Application and use our Application or sign up for our newsletter. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
- A user shall continue to be active in the Application until the user terminates his/her session by logging out of the Application.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Application, subscribing to our service, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Application.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Application.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Application.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Application.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We do not collect personal information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Application and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and the Company, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Application or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Application.
- In any other way, we may describe when you provide the information.
- To enable the Company to ensure that cleaning service providers are providing the requested cleaning services at the correct locations. Location information is used by the Company to: (1) notify the cleaning service providers of certain users or customers that desire to have cleaning services provided within a geographic area; (2) notify users or customers of cleaning services providers that are travelling to the cleaning location; (3) notify the user or customer that the cleaning service provider is still performing the cleaning services at the desired location; and (4) notify the user or customer that the cleaning service provider has completed the cleaning services at the desired location.
- If you choose to do so, to store photographs from cleaning service providers.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To send photographs to you provided to us by our cleaning service providers.
Any and all information provided by our cleaning service providers to our background check service may be stored by our background check service provider to facilitate the required annual background checks.
As disclosed herein, credit card information will not be stored on our servers, but shall only be stored with the merchant service providers. This credit card information may be used by us to facilitate automatic payment and other transactions for services rendered, or to be rendered.
Upon termination of your account for any reason, We retain the right to retain the information provided by you for the purposes elsewhere set forth herein.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, if any.
- To contractors, cleaning service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them, except that any credit card information shall not be stored on the Company’s servers, but shall only be stored with the merchant service providers. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the cleaning location shall only be shared with the provider that is actually performing the cleaning services at the location specified by you. You may choose to provide other information to the cleaning service providers directly, but we are not responsible for your sharing of that information with cleaning service providers.
- To correspond with you from time to time.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of our services and products.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To illustrate the services provided, including both before and after photographs.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-in by [[checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the [order form/registration form])/[OTHER OPT-IN METHOD]] or at any other time by] [logging into the Application and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by] sending us an email stating your request to [EMAIL ADDRESS]. If you later decide to opt-out, you may communicate such decision to the Company at the contact information provided herein. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. In order to comply with the CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or email addresses;
- Identify the message as an advertisement in some way;
- Include the physical address of our business;
- Monitor third-party email marketing services for compliance, if one is used;
- Honor opt-out/unsubscribe requests as contained herein quickly; and,
- Allow users to unsubscribe by using the link at the bottom of any email correspondences.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Application and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Application that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.